Thursday 10 February 2011

New Logitech 720p Webcam Pro 9000

This is the first webcam I've ever bought online. I bought it as a present for my mom so she could webcam with her relatives back home. I had gotten this because I saw the reviews from other people on how easy it was to install and how excellent the picture quality was. Needless to say, I am so satisfied with this product. It came in a small cardboard box with the installation guide.

All I did was pop it into the computer and wait for it to finish installing and that was it! I consider myself to have bad luck when it comes to these kinds of things, but not this one! It finished installing in less than fifteen  minutes. My mother got to use it as soon as she got home!

The program set up and application is so easy to navigate around and the video and picture quality is AMAZING. My only gripe would be that I paid around $35 for this
Logitech 720p Webcam Pro 9000

when I saw it on sale or $35 about a 1-2 week later. Not a big deal, but oh well.

If you're thinking of getting this, do it!

No comments: