Monday 14 March 2011

Dragon Age II Collector's Edition

The last time I blogged about Dragon Age II Collector's Edition: The Complete Official Guide, I didn't know they were already shipping them. What a great thing to see them already been shipped. I bought the game today, but didn't have enough money for this Collector's book yet, so will give it a miss until when the price goes down. hopefully.

If I had the money I would get one now as they are already flying of the shelves as this graph shows. Back in 2008, another collector's book - The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Collector's Edition came out and I missed getting a copy. Several years on, it has tripled in value, and the price has also increased with it.

Well, be next week if I manage to push one of my Swiss Gear Laptop Backpack, I will then get one before they all run out.

No comments: