Sunday 13 June 2010

Final Fantasy XIII

I love video games, it helps me relax and I guess you can call it a hobby. Since we are in a day in age where money is so hard to come by, I like to read alot of reviews. Not professional because they dont know what the people want, lol, I like to read the reviews of simple people like me but now its getting real bad. Even the people dont know what they want.

I've read alot of reviews thats was negative about Final Fantasy XIII but since I was a fan I wanted to try it and trust me I hesitated based on the reviews. I actaully like the game alot and its very addictive to me. The game has good graphics, good gameplay, a good story(in my opinon), get leveling system, and good upgrades. Oh and this is something alot of people dont like, the game is different.

All those things make a game good to me, now its one single ingredient that you have to add that alot of people dont talk about, its your own imagination. I love rpgs and I allow myself to get deep into the characters and the story. A lot of people want the story to grab them but sometimes you have to grab the story as well. I think alot of people forgot to how to have fun, they rather complain and find whats wrong instead of appreciating whats right.

I have played God of War 3, Dragon Age Origins & the expansion and now this game. All to me are good in their own way and I enjoy all of them because I grab a hold of the story and the game and dont expect a game to bring me to life, I bring the game to life. Get this game if your open minded and know how still enjoy games. Thanks for your time and enjoy :-)

No comments: