Wednesday 14 July 2010

The Brady Bunch: The Complete Series (Seasons 1-5 + Shag Carpet Cover)

This is without a doubt the coolest dvd collection I have seen (mostly referring to the packaging). I think the packaging is spot-on for this collection and even though some have referred to it being a bit cheap, I have no problem with it at all. I read where a few people had bad luck and found glue from the accordian case on the actual discs, but that was not the case with me. All discs were glue-free and in excellent condition. And what can I say about the shag carpet box? A stroke of genius if you ask me!

Of course the content (the episodes) speaks for itself! I loved The Brady Bunch growing up and it's like taking a trip down memory lane each time we watch (my kids, 10 and 5, love it)! And the quality of the actual video is very nice as well.

I can highly recommend this dvd collection to any Brady Bunch fans! Buy the collection...watch the dvds...be happy! :-)

The Brady Bunch: The Complete Series (Seasons 1-5 + Shag Carpet Cover)

No comments: