Monday 24 January 2011

Soft Heat® Luxury Micro-Fleece Electric Heated Warming Blanket King Size-Chocolate

I bought this Heated blanket for my wife for christmas because she always complains about how cold it is at night. I was happy that this product had dual controls, because I thought she would have the bed burning up. Little did I know that I was going to use it more than her.

This blanket really works!!!!! It does take at least 30 mins. for it to warm up the bed. I just turn it on to level 5 and finish getting myself ready for bed and by the time I get into the bed it is quite toasty. We both sleep in PJ's so the level 5 setting got to warm for both of us so in the middle of the night we had to lower it to level 3 and sometimes 1. The blanket is very soft and the brown has a deep chocolate look to it.

We are very happy with this Heated blanket and thinking about buying more for the kids.

No comments: