Wednesday 17 March 2010

SwissGear Computer Backpack (Black)

I recently purchased this laptop bag to carry electronic items for a two week trip out of the country. My wife and I took a week-long cruise of the Caribbean for our wedding and then spent a week in Mexico on our honeymoon. When I first received this bag, I took one look at it and said, "No way this thing will hold everything". It proved me wrong and wrong again as I began loading it up with our travel necessities.

It held my 15-inch laptop with extended battery without a problem. Then I packed in our digital SLR camera with extended zoom lens (which was already packed in its own bulky carrying case)! I added several other components including a Sony PSP in carrying case, iPod touch, cell phone, and various other trinkets we didn't want to check. Everything fit and there was still room to spare!

I was very happy to have all of my expensive items with me during the whole trip and not have to worry about them being rummaged through as a checked bag. I took this with me on several ports of call off the cruise ship and while exploring Mexico (not always with every item of course though). This bag held up perfectly and I can't recommended it enough.

No comments: