Monday 29 March 2010

SwissGear Computer Backpack (Black/Gray)

This is a solidly constructed laptop backpack with all the modern acoutrements like water bottle pouch, side pockets, carabiner slot, and iPod organizer. It is also quite comfortable to wear, even after long periods of carting it around (airports and to the client site for me).

The cons are that the backpack has no handle/strap that will slide over your rollerboard handle to make carrying easier. The backpack is not big by any means and I find myself space constrained unlike my previous Targus backpack. Additionally, the zipper frequently jams or gets stuck, causing me unnecessary effort in trying to open the pouches.

One thing I would recommend to any interested buyer is to try this laptop backpack out in person before purchasing.

No comments: