Thursday 1 April 2010

SwissGear Computer Backpack (Black/Gray)

The product quality was really nice.
But this didn't fit my 16 inch acer laptop. The max it can take is a 15.4 inch laptop.

I have a Toshiba computer with a 17" screen and dimensions of 14" by 10.5" and it fits in this backpack, but you certainly couldn't fit anything larger. I highly recommend this product. It is well made and has a lot of pockets for organizing your stuff. I plan on using it when I start Law School in the fall because I will need to take my computer everywhere, though I'm not completely sure if there will be quite enough room to hold all of my books in addition to the computer.

This a very nice laptop bad with enough space for additional stuff. It is very well padded and is not a strain to carry the bag on your back for periods of time. I use it with a 15.4" Lenovo and it fits very easily in the bag. Right next to the laptop compartment, there are pouches to keep the charging cables and mouse, etc. There is enough space in the other pouches to carry other accessories also. Its looks are sharp too.

No comments: