Friday 3 December 2010

Amazon: Wii Hardware Bundle - Red : Good for the Body, Good for the Pocket


I am not a huge gamer so I have no idea what the graphics are like to compare the Nintendo Wii to the Xbox to the PS3 BUT this Wii Hardware Bundle is awesome and for a great price you get a Netflix streamer, an internet browser (right on your tv through the wiimote), channels that offer news and whether, photo viewing, oh yeah and it plays really fun family games that have my kids squealing in delight!

My four year old can manage to move the remote to actually play the game and my older girls love the sports games and Mario.. I know this doesn't play dvd/blue-ray but I already have a dvd player so why spend over $100 more on other systems, I know the graphics are better on the more $ ones but for family's this seems like the perfect player! Or at least for my family it is, couldn't be happier...

One last thing, this Wii Hardware Bundle is on sale and will be ending today, so make sure to grab one now!

No comments: