Thursday 30 December 2010

Panasonic ES8109S Vortex Wet/Dry Shaver with Nano Technology and HydraClean System

I've used electric shavers for over 20 years, both linear and rotary, and this one is by far the best. I loved my previous Panasonic Wet/Dry, but the ES8109S is substantially better. I've used it for about a year now.

It is definitely important to allow a few weeks for your skin to adapt. Reports of razor burn might come from those who are too impatient, pressing too hard or too long in one place while shaving, especially in the first few weeks of use. Keep the razor moving!

The battery lasts well between charges and maintains strong motor power throughout the discharge cycle, rather than fading slowly as the battery discharges.

The pop-up trimmer works really well too. I use it to clean up my neck, sideburns, ears, nose, and unruly eyebrows.

I prefer not to use the pivoting head, so I'm glad that it can be locked in place.

I don't use the cleaning function in the base, I only use the base for charging. Manual cleaning is quick and easy.

Easy to use, easy to charge, easy to clean, great battery life... A real gem.

No comments: