Thursday 18 November 2010

Avatar - Three-Disc Extended Collector's Edition + BD-Live

If like me you are an Avatar fan and did not get the chance to see the extended version of the movie, this is a great opportunity to relive the excitement and fun all over again. I didn't think I would live it until I saw it at a friend's - I placed an order once I got home.

Not only does this box come with 3 extended DVDs, it also comes packed with special features not shown in the movie. This box set with 3 DVDs will appeal to real die-hard fans - The background and footage missing from the original version have also made it to this set. If you want more pandora, that's exactly what you will get with Avatar - Three-Disc Extended Collector's Edition + BD-Live .

I have a 60" Sony 1080P HDTV and PS3 BluRay player which made it look like I was back at the movie all over again. If your TV has 3D capacity, you will enjoy it even more. For some of us not lucky enough to have a 3D TV, the production is still superb on my Sony 1080P HDTV.

If you are a fan, don't wait - these Three-Disc Extended Collector's Edition are going fast.
Avatar - Three-Disc Extended Collector's Edition + BD-Live 

No comments: