Monday 29 November 2010

Gran Turismo 5 pushes Black Ops from UK number one

Sony and Polyphony Digital's racer Gran Turismo 5 has made the top of the UK chart in its opening week, pushing the record-selling Call of Duty: Black Ops down to second.

I love the realism in this game. The attention to detail and all the premium car choices is what puts GT% over the other racing games out. I'm not really a fan of always having to drift through a corner and having damage ruin the race. While it isn't as realistic in that sense it makes up for it with clean looking replays of your sweet ride. It could definetly be better but it is also totally underrated. I mean need for speed is not as good a game whatsoever.

I recently bought Call of Duty: Black Ops; and believe me, this is one of the best games ever made.

See the bestseller list here

No comments: