Monday 1 November 2010

SYNERGY from SwissGear by Wenger Computer Backpack

I was really impressed when I received the backpack in the mail to try out and write a review about it. It's a pretty cool color scheme, and felt great on my shoulders. It probably took me five minutes to find ALL of the pockets this thing has, its great!

It fits my 13.3 inch Fujitsu T-5010 tablet PC great (with room for a slightly bigger laptop) with its well padded, square computer sleeve. My main reason for purchasing this backpack was, in fact, to have more protection for my computer while I'm going to school. This backpack completely suffices with the great amount of support and padding in the laptop sleeve, I feel fine setting down and lifting my backpack up all day without worrying about hurting my computer.

Its also big enough to hold an additional 4 books if needed, and the thing stands up no matter what is inside when you set it down :)
I have noticed that it becomes pretty hard to put a water bottle in the holder when there is a decent amount of stuff (i.e. a laptop charging chord) in the adjacent side pocket. I don't really care though because there's one of each on both sides of the backpack!

I totally recommend it >>

No comments: