Tuesday 9 November 2010

The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Collector's Edition

After many years since it was published, I finally managed to get my hands on a copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Collector's Edition  last night for only $73. If you are a serious Potter fan, you will undoubtedly understand the feeling. This is a collector's edition, so it is highly sort after. At just $73, I thought it was a huge bargain, so I quickly snapped it up...

I read the standard version on release, and thought this was a spell binding book, which has wonderful enchanted stories, and that brought your imagination to a whole new level! I definitely recommend!

I love Harry Potter books, especially The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Collector's Edition. I always wanted to know what was in the stories of "The Beedle & The Bard" & low & behold, here it is! I'm a Harry Potter fan & I love this book. It's actually very interesting if you have children. Most parents don't read to their kids anymore, but if they were, I'd totally read this to them. It's kind of...childish, like meant for youngsters but I still loved it!

Just before I discovered these The Tales of Beedle the Bard, I was probably as if you, frustrated and puzzled the hell out of me.

No comments: