Friday 26 November 2010

Full Dark, No Stars

For all of those who complain about the price of the e-book, you are NOT true King fans. I have been a fan for almost 20 years, and regardless of price, I am always first in line to get his new releases.

This was my first purchased download for my new Kindle and of course, King doesn't disappoint! The stories are a little darker than his usual work (hard to imagine I know!) but I didn't want to put the Kindle down as I was engrossed in the stories.

I've read several of the negative reviews, and I have to say that the Kindle debate has no bearing whatsoever on my opinion because I don't have one and don't want one. My review is purely based on my opinion of the book's merits. And while I disagree with the negative opinions of the book's content, I chalk that up to the massive diversity in King's audience. He won't be able to satisfy everyone, but I for one expect this to be a collection that I look forward to re-reading several times.

No comments: